Friday, October 06, 2017

Setia menanti

I'm making all kinds of plans for the next few weeks, but my charger still tak sampai lagi :( I really don't want to spend more money on a new charger...

I'm feeling a bit sad because it's hard to learn Photoshop, and I can't rely on anyone to really teach me. Well, at least managed to book Ben for this weekend... I guess one problem I have is that I expect to be magically good at things. I forget that it takes time and much effort to hone one's skills. Maybe if I adjust my expectations a bit, I will be less hurt as I walk through life.

On the other hand, people have great expectations of me, but no one is willing to provide the feedback I need. Everyone accuses me of wanting to be handheld. Well, I guess I'm a little guilty of latching on to people, but hey, I see other people being guided and I want some too!

I still have miles to go with my photography, and I need to make time to learn up stuff instead of expecting my so-called sifus to help. They're busy, right? So I will need to learn stuff and only ask for help in the least intrusive way, I guess. I will HAVE to hide/delete all my silly games and spend more time learning up stuff. I need to find platforms to share and learn. I need to experiment. And I need to go shooting, damnit!!

Same goes with work. I need to pay more attention to work and keep track of things. I need to think and plan stuff instead of cruising aimlessly... Sigh. I have 3 major things that need to be finished today. How la????

No comments: