Monday, October 30, 2017

Pushing it..

Yesterday managed to drag myself to the gym again. Forgot to bring the lock, but got lucky this time. Managed to skip rope 50x right foot first and 25x left foot first. Itu pun dah mengah. Hopeless betul! :P

Cycled 20 minutes at Level 2 - 50 calories and brisk walked for about 15 minutes - 60 calories. Jogged the last one minute, that also dah macam nak mati. Teruk kan?

Balik singgah Jaya Grocer and terjebak beli pisang goreng Rm2. Dalam kereta, belum sampai rumah dah habis! Had chips for pre-lunch because I went online. Later made some spaghetti bolognaise because the mince chicken had already been defrosted for almost 2 days and I didn't want it to spoil... Wanted to make mihun goreng to use up the taugeh but found leftover nasi goreng and telur rebus so ate that instead. Plus 2 Korean fried chicken wings. Nice dinner :D

Will have to do the mihun tonight because I don't want the taugeh and kucai to spoil. Hrmph. I should just stop buying random food because I keep having to cook stuff just to prevent wastage! As it is, I still have a lot of salsa, sambal belacan and kimchi on standby. I might freeze the leftover spaghetti sauce tonight and live on bihun for the next 3 days. LOL. After that I can just get creative with the Vietnamese rice paper instead of cooking more rice.

I'm hoping to get more active in the future. If I can at least get to the gym; I would be one tiny step up from zero... 

No comments: