Thursday, October 12, 2017

Crunch time

It's Thursday before we leave for PD and no sign of the charger yet. So sad!!! I seriously can't afford to fork out money for another charger ok? WHY oh WHY did the bloody guy send it through surface mail??? Bodoh kan? He could have sent it through EMS, at least it would only take a couple of weeks. Ni dah SEBULAN tak sampai-sampai lagi. And he had the nerve to complain I didn't give him a tip. Oh I'm SO frustrated right now!

Work pun tersangkut lagi. Benda yang dah nak siap sangkut, and now I have to go mengorek data lagi. Draft hari tu pun tak settle lagi... So many things pending and they are all snowballing. Sat lagi aku yang mati dalam avalanche. Sigh. Benci ah.

I need to pack and wash/iron stuff for tomorrow's even/trip tonight... At least Kak Ayu helped mop the front entrance and discovered that our shoe rack can extend... LOL. Bila aku mintak duit, tiba2 jadi rajin eh? Cheh.

I really can't decide if I should insist she pays for stuff. My pocket money pun more than her salary kan. But then, I spend A LOT for the house. At least RM500-600 including cat food/meds, our food, electricity and internet. That's almost half of my pocket money, and I still have to pay for petrol and breakfast/lunch out of that allocation. A chunk of my credit card charges are for household goods, insurance, etc. She does pay for maintenance, but really, RM50 is not that much, right? She should have just cut the fucking ASTRO instead of continuing to subscribe. Hypp TV dah ada, and we shouldn't spend so much time watching TV either. Dari dia bayar ASTRO, baik dia bayar kat I...

What if I drop down dead, lose my job or migrate to another country? Right now she can't even be bothered to find a better job because she has enough for fast food and nonsense while I pay for everything else.

Do you think it's fair to me? Should I just accept it and be thankful that I earn more money? Shouldn't she make an effort to improve her finances? It would be good for her too, right? Sampai bila dia nak I tanggung dia? 

No comments: