Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Kusut!

It's one of those days when you feel like ripping off your bloody tight bra and throwing it into the garbage can. Of course losing weight is a more cost-effective solution, but hell, that takes too much time.

I just spent half a day messing with a simple newsletter email blast because the fucking system is so goddamned convoluted. How I miss the days when I can just attach the document, write 2 sentences and blast it off in ten minutes. I need to revisit this issue with my IT provider. There MUST be a better solution that monkeying around with MailChimp. Even the NAME sounds unprofessional. I HATE it.

I still have a bunch of half-baked drafts to edit and last month's timesheet to complete. I attended a webinar last night and I need to submit a report about it. The recordings are in the other computer, which I thankfully brought along to the office, just in case.

I still need to decide whether I want to step up or ship out before i get kicked out from the office. My Canon charger STILL has not arrived. Dear Lord, what kind of super snail mail did the guy put my charger on? And he conveniently lost the receipt, huh? If it wasn't so far, I'd go to Sokcho and strangle the guy.

Made quiche and salsa this morning, tapaued the leftover salad for lunch along with 2 boiled eggs. Logically, I can eat ramen with kimchi and boiled egg and a portion of salad on the side. But my chili addict self can't stop thinking about the salsa. Sigh. I should have brought some for snacks.

LOL. Whenever I feel low, food always make me feel better. :D Ciao!!

No comments: