Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Lemau...

Have not been feeling well since the past few days. Went for a swim in Kelana Jaya Saturday morning and was quite unhappy about the water quality. It wasn't as 'fresh' as those in other places, but it's a public pool, what do you expect, right? Am so used to UiTM pool which is nice, clean and cool, thanks to it being an indoor pool. Or Abang's place, which is in a condo, so takde la ramai sangat orang. As usual, the place is not maintained properly. The changing rooms bau pesing, and the lockers don't work. They were designed to use the now defunct RM1 coins. I was a little worried about theft, especially cash and the car keys. Luckily they were safe. Got quite dark after the late morning swim because I had neglected to put on sunblock.

The next morning I started to get a runny nose. It wasn't so bad, but you know how uncomfortable they are... Met with the girls and kemas2 sikit. Generally, nothing much got done.

Semalam really felt unwell, especially after a stupid lunch in Bondi Beach, The Curve. The appetizers were gila salty and portions were minuscule. With a stuffed sinus affecting the ears, I felt positively dizzy. Needless to say, I was QUITE useless in the office yesterday. Went home early, bought dinner, and watched TV/read before conking out early. Then pagi tadi 2.30 pagi dah terjaga, baca buku citer, had a midnight snack and went back to sleep after Subuh. Damn my huru-hara body clock!

So today have to catch up with things so that I don't get into trouble later on. Urgh. Don't like being sick. But at least I have avoided it for quite some time despite my gila babi working hours. Honestly, need to be more efficient. Don't work hard, work smart! But if smartness is being elusive, one has no choice but to resort to toiling away... Wat to do? Like that la...

2 comments:

~CovertOperations78~ said...

Hey Oza, please get well soon. Was planning on trying out the Kelana Jaya public pool, but after reading your post, I'm not so sure. My friends and I used to take swimming lessons at Chinwoo. The place was quite rundown and hygiene wasn't a priority. We would go home with coughs, colds, inflamed eyes and skin irritation. The instructors were good, though.

Healing vibes,
CO78

Paus Biru said...

Thanks, dear. I'm checking out the True Fitness in Jaya 33, they have a pool. Otherwise, we can always crash my brother's place...