Friday, August 03, 2007

Sweet, Warm, Fuzzy Wuzzy

Heh heh. No I haven't got a new 'sayang'. Still miss my P, tapi apa nak buat, boyfriend orang... Have been hanging out with Pakcik the past few weeks. We've got our 'usual' meeting place, and the 'usual' meeting time. Eventually insisted I paid my share of food. Kalau tak jadi sugar daddy la pulak. But the heart is a treacherous thing indeed. No matter how much time i spend with someone, it still misses the one it can't have. I forgot how nice it was to hear the warmth in someone's voice until I called G last night. Well, Pakcik is warm, but it's never the same, is it? It was a work thing, I didn't expect much. He never called me since our trip in June, but we talked about catching up over coffee sometime. That would be nice. Life's kind of dull these days. Just work and look for work and suffer housework and deal with problems and then fall asleep. I need so much more than this...

No comments: