Thursday, July 26, 2007

Of Charms and Luck

Have recently been inundated with a slew of stupid problems. Was bemoaning this fact when I realised that there are hardly any clever ones around... Problems are often caused by stupidity. It's a fact of life... Otherwise, just call it bad luck. That's when your lucky charms and tangkals come into play.

Funny how when I used the bracelet that "attracts abundance", I end up with tons of irritating mini problems. Things get jammed, files get stuck, and I feel that I crawled underwater just to get a few simple things done.

When I wear the one that's supposed to "bring peace and love", I feel calmer, but still things get stuck.

One day I started wearing both at the same time, and I managed to get a few things done with not too much hassle. Still, I feel that I'm struggling to make progress.

I guess when too many things go wrong at the wrong time, you start blaming the universe for your problems. I mean, why does the computer need to go crack when you have a lot of work to do? And why must it be some major issue instead of a simple glitch? I don't throw my lappie around. It fell off the bed one time and suddenly the system board need to be replaced. *&&*#^*&#%*^#*$%(&.

Abah is not himself anymore and stupid stepmother is like a virus that can't be deleted or quarantined. Maybe get those guys to blow her up to pieces so that I can get my Abah back. The day after they stopped by, my wheels went crazy. It's still not fixed and I've been to hell and back just getting to the office and getting any work done. Yesterday I couldn't even connect to the internet to email some vital stuff.

Sometimes I feel like I'm fighting ropes that keep me from moving forward. I feel like going to some bomoh and do a mandi bunga or something. Things suck!!

No comments: