Monday, March 19, 2007

Temper, temper...

It seems Anthony was right on one thing - people who are hurt, hurt others...

I'm usually a pretty easygoing person, but have been a little unfortunate these few days and kept getting screwed by my boss for... well, screwing up... Sheesh! It's not as if I did it on purpose. And I seem to be put under a microscope these past few days... It turns out the one that looks so aunty-aunty is the real slavedriver! Swish! Ouch... Looks can be sooo deceiving. Sigh.

Then someone in the committee pegi angkat bakul la pulak on the group email. Bosan siut!

In any case, finally got my Celcom bill and was not happy by the pro-rated number of minutes I got. I bought 250 minutes, and used up 253. But my pro-rated no of minutes was only 185.5. I registered on the 6th of February and the calls were calculated up to the 27th. So by right, by normal mathematical formula, I should be getting at least 196 minutes, pro-rated. Ini tidak adil!! I'm trying to SAVE money by switching to postpaid, TQVM.

Already incurred a lot of extra costs on WAP and downloading ringtones that turned out so crappy as to be unusable, and sending out MMS to people who cannot receive. Hrmph. What a waste. At least I already anticipated and budgeted for those.

On top of that, kept getting reminders to pay up. Tak menyempat2! One SMS came the day they calculated the bill. How was I supposed to know how much I owed them in the first place? The bill hadn't even been sent out yet! Finally got my bill on the 17th, the day I had to hole up in Holiday Villa sans internet connection for the weekend. Semalam conked out early. Hari ni dah dapat call reminder to pay up. The best part is:-

"Your bill is going to be due in 5 days"

Like, WTF??? Dah la bil sampai lambat, belum due lagi dah dapat reminder... Macam la org sengaja tak nak bayar bil. Diorang ni belajar marketing kat sekolah mana?

Unfortunately for the call center boy, I was in a temper and he got chewed up well and good by yours truly. Not that HE's the one who came up with the stupid system, but someone's got to play messenger, right? Reminded him I could well choose another service provider, a less merepek one. Let him off with a request for someone to clarify their &%%#$@@ calculation system to me tomorrow. We'll see how it goes...

No comments: