Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I need more...

TIME!!!

Making the transition from being busy to holiday to goyang kaki donno what to do to having too little time to take care of too many things... it ain't easy...

I like the new job, I don't mind having a lot of work to do, but man... this thing I'm working on is slow moving, and I have to practically read 3 law books worth of documents by tomorrow, hopefully by six pm and not the middle of the night...

We were talking of getting together tomorrow night, but somehow I have a feeling it ain't gonna happen. Sis Zura is MIA again and my schedule is not looking good.

Will have to be in PD again this weekend. Am going to take my own sweet time getting to Ilham, am not going to rush. Nasib la. I'm stressed enough trying to deal with some unwanted emotions.

And I can't kacau the lady that promised to take the kittens right now pasal last week she said her MIL sakit. Maybe she's busy taking care of her, seems insensitive la pulak nak bother her about the cats time org tengah susah tu.

Thankfully one lady already took one kitten while Marini took two plus the mama. The remaining 2 dah pandai makan and toilet trained, ready for the new owner. But Girl, I think we'd better fix the mama la. How are you going to deal with another bunch of cats??? Leaving them to their own devices is NOT an option. I think I'll beg the money from my well-heeled friends. My take home pay is reduced now AND I'm seriously thinking of buying a unit near Ja's place. How to cover everything, I wonder. I need financial advice...

Right now, all I want is to get on with my life. Get my own place. Fix my stupid skin. Lose weight. Save a bit. Maybe even find someone. Who knows? I'm an eternal optimist :-)

Acik's wish -
"Agar diberkatkan hidup, dimudahkan rezeki, dipanjatkan syukur, dijauhkan musibah, disihatkan tubuh dan ditemukan bahagia." Amin...

No comments: