Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I'm SAD, what can I SAY?

Hadith
Asmaa' bint Omays, radi Allahu 'anha, said:
Allah's Messenger, sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam, told me,
"Shall I not teach you words to say whenever you are aflicted with something? Say: 'Allahu Rabbi (Allah is my Lord), Laa Shareeka lah (He has no
partner).'" - Abu Dawood

[Lessons from this hadith]
The entire universe is the creation of Allah. When you find yourself aflicted by something, follow this advice of what to say and notice what happens. Allahu rabbi, laa shareeka lah!

[Suggestions on how to implement these verses]
http://www.powerworkshops.org in the "Free Stuff" section

With best wishes to see you succeed at the highest level!
- Muhammad Alshareef
DiscoverU, 1 Stafford Rd., East, Suite 141, Nepean, ON, K2H 1B9, Canada

No comments: