Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year!!

This is promising to be a good year. I hope so. Insya-Allah.

Zach reached 88888 km. Bring me good luck, hopefully...

Have been offered job which will commence as soon as I finish current contract. That is a HUGE worry off my shoulders. Some worries are easing up. Some loans are going to be cleared real soon. Hope I'll manage to make good progress this year. And I do hope I'll find that elusive other half PDQ. Don't laugh. Loneliness ain't no fun, savvy? I'm human too...

As omens go:

Went out birding in FRIM in the morning. As usual, they never asked me to pay the car entrance fee. It was quiet but I did see a lesser green leafbird. I like leafbirds.

Cindy, Teck Wyn and baby Cerys came over around ten and we saw a crested serpent-eagle overhead. I'll take that as a sign of good luck :-)

Loved the facial I got.

Found my missing watch .

And finally created my environment blog -Environment Malaysia. Bookmark and visit it often, please!

To all, wishing you a great Year 2007. May you find love, success and happiness always.

Love,
Oza




No comments: