Friday, March 24, 2006

Time Well Spent

We’re all busy, too busy. It makes time spent with family all the more precious.

Last night decided to check in on the kids, heard Adik demam… Went to the pasar malam to buy some food and went over to Abang’s place. Got bakso for Mala & myself, kuetiaw & keropok lekor for Amy, and some tau fu fa for no one in particular. Was greeted by an excited Anis and a feverish Adik.

The girls immediately plunged into my bag for my make-up kit. Anis loves the stuff, especially the precious Estee Lauder kit I got from Surin. In no time Kakak has made herself up AND Adik… After that take my camera mintak ambikkan gambar… sabar ajelah.

Note their red lips and made up eyes? Had to confiscate the stuff before they make themselves up into Hantu Momok …

While I was eating, Adik main kamera, so I took it away. Merajuk dia!! Tak nak kawan Ucu!! Eheheh… As usual, Anis ajak pergi jalan2 – nak gi Kiosk. Adik pun kensel majuk nak ikut sama; tapi Ucu tunggu Adik nak nen nen dulu, kay? :D










Soon, got everyone in the car and strapped in. He he… they all know very well Ucu punya ground rules – nak gi jalan2 kena pakai seat belt. Snapped a shot, then Anis took my photo pulak. So clever!! Lost my way going to Kiosk and ended up in 7-11. Mula2 Anis insisted in Kiosk, but Ucu vetoed. I’m paying, what… Soon, each got their drink and junk food and we headed home.

Now THAT was a night well spent :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

comel je..:)