Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Updates

Have had quite a busy week after the New Year break. Boss was pushing me for audit forms, totally disregarding the 3 previous days were holidays. Er, Boss, some of us DO have lives, you know? In any case, rushed it out for him. Office was calm with only sane Anthony working and no TC to annoy me. Had to make up for January audit in Melaka and thankfully Risq was happy to accommodate me. Phew. Drove down to Melaka in the afternoon and came back the same day. Made a few stops and arrived home at almost midnight. Next day woke up early enough to do some banking and test drive my new wheels ;P. Car wash guys were on strike so had to wash Zach myself. Then rushed to Indra's wedding in Keramat, almost forgetting that we were part of the 'entourage'. Came back and conked out. It must be the heat... Had dinner with Sali to make holiday plans. Then found her hp on the passenger seat, it must have fallen out of her bag when taking a book out. Nak kena pulangkan plak. Was planning on a drink Tuesday night until i checked my calendar and saw "Bird Group meeting - LAT" written in. Herm... mental note - make alternative plans. Conked out at 6.30pm today and been dragging myself thru the chores tonight. Why la I feel so sluggish? Must be the heat, again.

It's been a week since I took the cats in. Babykins followed Kuning a wandering and never came back. I hope she was adopted by one of the neighbours... Have tried looking for her but no luck. The other 3 have stayed put. I'm worried about Moo2, she doesn't seem to be recovering and have started to limp. Binky and Kuning are putting on some flesh, and they're not ravenously hungry all the time anymore, which i take as a good sign. They've even started getting picky about food, the brats! Their digestive systems seem to be better too, and no more 'accidents' in the house, which is one singular thing I hate to deal with most; given my limited time, energy and patience. Pseudo is being patient with the invasion to 'his' house, but needs extra TLC to make up for having to share my attention. Ciannn dia.. Saba jelah ya?

Hope I manage to keep things on track so I can holiday in peace Saturday onwards. Woo hoo!! Haven't been away for ages! Would be nice to see Yumiko again. :-D Cheers, peeps. Have a good week ahead...

No comments: