Monday, February 20, 2006

Tag-rorrized by Ms. Tai-chee

Ok, now let’s try to do Anaz’s tag thingy.

Characteristics of my perfect lover… Errmm… will have to assume said lover is husband la, right? Eh… apasal sama dengan Anaz, eh? Heh heh… mebbe it’s a girl thing. Guys, take note!!

Part I: Sexual Orientation:

Strict heterosexual, please. And no strange ideas of a threesome, or foursome, whatever some, s’il vous plait! Other ideas may be considered on a case to case basis. ;-)

Part II

  1. A good Muslim. Not a pseudo-square yang alim2 kucing. Someone who’s open minded but knows the principles and lives his life accordingly.
  2. Sensible, realistic and careful with money. Sod roses on Valentine’s Day; cash is KING.
  3. Someone patient who will at least listen to my needs instead of demanding I do things his way.
  4. Confident. Someone who would proudly proclaim his car to be “AIR-conditioned” instead of apologising for the broken accessory. (Disclaimer: This is just an example. Am not hinting, I swear.)
  5. Reasonably healthy/ fit. I’m a bad nurse. Really.
  6. Protective and caring. I try to be strong, but hey, gurls love being taken care of.
  7. Someone with a sense of humour. Yes, guys, it’s a girl thing.
  8. Sensual as hell. I’m a touchy-feely kind of gal.
Err… donno what else to say la. Cukup la, ya? He he he…

Part III

Passing the buck to :

  1. Lillian
  2. Puteri Moon
  3. Sali
  4. Yanty
  5. Grae

Eh, people without blog boleh ker?

No comments: