Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Just another manic Monday...

He he he... Remember that old, old song? My Sunday was just as busy, though

Went to Taichee’s for berbuka on Friday, which was nice. Thanks for inviting, sis :-) Had stuff to do for MNS, and was making calls at intervals, desperately trying to get myy volunteers sorted out for the Sunday event which I had decided to skip.

Spent the first half of Saturday running around paying bills and getting supplies. Then fell asleep in the afternoon. Cheez! What a waste of time! Did a bit of this and that at night, then played Bookworm until sahur time. So clever… (read in sarcastic tone). Have banned games from my computer until further notice. Sigh…

Took a few hours’ nap after Subuh, then had to go out to get even more stuff which I didn’t realise I needed the day before. Darn… It rained and rained the whole Sunday morning. Was informed that the event in KSNP turned out well despite the rain, thanks to the team of dedicated volunteers and the publicity effort the week before. Maybe I should have shown face, but really, had to get things done at home, could not spare the time in KSNP yet again...

I had baking to do and discovered that one SHOULD NOT double the batch for London Almonds unless there are extra hands. P came to help with some painting, which I will be eternally grateful for. He also took me out for berbuka, so I didn’t have to cook. Thank you, dearie; really, really appreciate that :-) Was so tired I would probably have messed it all up anyway. Went for a little gathering after Maghrib which was kind of fun.

Worked at home today since I had a meeting in the evening and not keen to waste time stuck in a jam. Can’t say I got huge amounts done, though. Met the Annual Dinner team in Plaza Damas for berbuka and discussion. Sign said parking RM2 per entry after 6 pm but I had to pay the machine RM8. Bloodsuckers! Wonder if I can demand a refund from the management company for misleading information… Had a good discussion with the girls; hope everything works out well for the dinner in January.

And now it’s already midnight, and I wonder if I’ll ever catch up with everything on my list. Hope I don’t get sick; been feeling a little more tired than usual lately. In any case, have a good, productive week ahead, peeps. Over and out :-)

No comments: