Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Havin' a Good Time

Conferences can be such fun... The point is not so much in listening to the speakers as in building your network of allies. Of course it is always useful to learn new stuff and keep abreast of the latest developments, but naturally, not everything will be up your alley anyway.

Lots of thoughts and debates have cropped up in the past 2 days. Doubt if I'll have the time to put them into words, though. Ini pun have to force myself to deal with some MNS tasks tonight. My room mate day belayor dah. And the room is wintry cold tonight...

Better get to bed now, tomorrow is another long day. Will be visiting the Larut Matang mangroves. Yeay!! That would be sooo good. I've always wanted to go there :-)

Cheers, guys. Miss u all. Catch up when I'm back, kay? Ciao!!

No comments: