Thursday, September 08, 2005

Selective Writers' Block

Hmph... why la do I do this to myself..? I keep distracting myself with all sorts of nonsense while that little bit of additional work I promised the old man is progressing at snail's pace... I'm way overdue oredy and there's about a ton of other work which is on hold until I get this bit done... Sigh... Giving myself unnecessary stress some more...

1st week of the month is always the bane of my existence due to my monthly comm meetings. Have been coming home after 11.00 the past few days. Exhausted oo... MNS byk giler kerja nak buat. Pastu my chairman dok trying to taruh more and more work on my lap... eh hello, comm members lain kan ada? Maybe it's his perverted accountant/banker's way of trying to see more of me for free. Well, Mr Chairman, you're losing points big time. Right now yr rating is lower than yr car! Try buying me dinner sometime, you schmuck. I think I'll have to drop Chang and minimise IEP involvement. Possibly drop Tekad Pahang as well.

Urgh. Gotta finish this NOW. A new project just came in and I'll be busy until February. My checklists are already overflowing as it is... sigh. Wish all these things will get magically done. Boleh tak?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blog is informative . Dont't stop. I'm sure you'd be interested in How to buy & sell stamp on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

Anonymous said...

Blog is informative . Dont't stop. This may be of interest to you; how to buy & sell everything, like california bed breakfast on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.