Sunday, August 07, 2005

What a Dreary Day...

My mood pun macam tu jugak... Grey, malas nak bergerak. Have spent the day washing and cleaning and clearing up... Tu pun tak habis2 lagi. My own room and study is still dusty. Took breaks reading Emotional Intelligence, 1 or 2 sections at a time. Ntah biler la nak habis baca buku tu.... Tuannya pun tak abih baca lagi tu. Barely cooked beyond mixing up a pasta salad and brewing coffee. Dinner ni dari pasar malam la jawabnya. No food in the house. Was scheduled to scout for bargains at the PC Fair, but no mood to get out of the house. Am still mourning the lost ATEC, malas nak cari lappie baru. Have data to key in from yesterday's monitoring survey. Need to update calendar from last week's meetings. Have to plan for events that have landed in my lap. Timesheets for the boss. Assessment report. Bla di bla di bla ad infinitum. Nak call member, masing2 ntah kemana. Yang kerja, yang flying around, yang sakit, yang on holiday, etc etc etc. Hmmph... will just have to wade thru the morass. I know I'd feel much better after all these things have been dealt with. Sigh! I wish there wasn't so much to take care of...

No comments: