Friday, August 05, 2005

TGIF!

Thank God it's Friday!

Have spent the week battling SpySheriff adware and trying to get back my emails on the computer. Hardly got anything done. Virus is horribly annoying - pop ups every 2 minutes displaying unmentionable content. And the windows kenot close one!! It puts shortcuts to unmentionable sites on my desktop... Ewww!! So degil, can clear off all the adware, but remaining trojan ALWAYS reinstalls the &^%$% thing when I restart! Gave up and sent the machine to reformat.

Now I'm having trouble reinstating my carefully backed-up emails in Outlook. Have won the battle with OE, so at least one problem down. Wonder if it's worth the trouble though, because PIKOM PC fair is on until Sunday and I'm planning to scout for a cheaper & smaller lappie. If there are no good bargains, I'll order one from my regular shop in DJ. That means moving the data yet again, plus I'd need to sell off current machine to recover cost. Sigh.... So tiring one... Girls, jom gi massage nak?

Esok have to be at my 'si-fu's place by 6 a.m. Nasib baik malam ni free. Aaahhh.... can lepak at home, baca buku citer... or go for a swim in Kelana Jaya. IF I don't end up cleaning house that is... sigh... Sabar ajelah, nak buat camner, kan? Just make the best of it la. C'est la vie...

Have a good weekend, mes amis... :-D

No comments: