Monday, August 22, 2005

Movie Attack...

Mz Picky-About-What-I-Watch is suddenly interested to watch 3 shows:-

1. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
2. Bewitched
3. Gol & Gincu

Since my birthday is fast approaching, figured if I can convince 3 bunches of my kakis to belanja, I can save RM30... RM33 including parking kalau ada orang pickup. Ceh... kedekut ke hapa?? More like broke after buying the new lappie yang tak habis2 bermasalah... Saba jelah... No la. Takkan I nak gi sesorang kot...

Actually kenot go this week pasal ada new project due on 30th. And I dare not dissappoint this old man, if not kenot get any more projects from him... So, peeps, anyone want to go catch the above next week? Please...? Pretty please with sugar on it...? With sugar and dusted with the ultimate Belgian chocolate...? You get my drift... 8-D

No comments: