Monday, December 31, 2018

Onward bound

It's 10 a.m. on the last day of 2018. The new computer is more or less set up. I have copied the image files that I want; installed LR and PS; and copied the Quran plus music files.

I should register for the Translator sites, but right now, my Jasmin photos are missing. I need to select photos for printing and display on the board. I promised Zairi I'd do it last week, but things got delayed. I'm glad I got this computer. It gives me the freedom to take care of things without worrying about Abah's files or K Ayu's crap. But with 3 machines recently used, it will take some work to sort out all my files.

It's a bit of a bummer to find that my monitor is much more damaged than it was a month ago. All that cat urine and moving around must have damaged the LCD cells. I could buy another second hand monitor, but I need to keep my spending in check until I earn more money. I have so much to catch up with in the freelancing department...

Well, we'll be one step ahead in the new year, right? Here's to a better 2019. Aameen!!

No comments: