Saturday, November 10, 2018

Stepping up

Just went for my follow up a few days ago and Dr Siti really was not pleased with my readings. Sigh.

Will need to step up and stop fooling around eating bad food. That said, the same night i missed dinner and ended up walloping large fries and Mc Chicken! Hehe...

Just discovered unsweetened Nescafe, which is a godsend... mana larat beli Starbucks wei... still struggling to kumpul duit ni. Projek lain belum jalan...

I don't  enjoy jabbing insulin, but no choice la. What to do?? At least I can adjust dosage according to my food intake. Nasib baik gomen bagi ubat free.

Now i need to increase exercise pulak. Maybe walk around the Landsite Operations while waiting for airport fare? Hahaha... have to be creative maa...

This morning's reading dah ok, 6.2. Hope I can keep it up. No more sweet drinks and desserts la. Huhu...

No comments: