Monday, October 29, 2018

Everything comes at a price

At Klinik Kesihatan Kota Damansara. Delayed because i had to jab insulin, then eat breakfast before i left. Got here by 8.30 a.m. and I'm no 64. It was no 11 then. Went to fill petrol and came back. It was still at no 25. Now I'm trying to catch up with schedules and emails/ sms/ WhatsApp plus recording expenses while waiting.
If i learnt anything being self employed, it's to hustle because time is precious.
I'm considering to get an iPad instead of a new laptop so that i can work on the go...
I don't get many breaks though, unless it's an exceptionally slow day.
I hate having to wade through the public health system, but at one insulin pen per week, it's a pretty big financial burden for me. Hope i don't have to spend too long waiting today... i need to earn a living too :(
Update: got to register at 10. 15. MO checked blood pressure - 145/85. Much higher than usual. Stress menunggu and cannot work? Stress nak ter kenc tapi giliran dah dekat?
Sugar tinggi gila 3 hrs after breakfast.
I was then sent to take urine sample upstairs. Cannot tahan went to pee first.  Then they gave me a cup, i couldn't wee anymore. Facepalm! Now giving my system a few minutes to produce more wee.. lalalala.
In the end, got my meds just before noon. Went home to keep the insulin, had lunch, loaded washing machine, petang baru keluar. Thought about getting an iPad or tablet to work on while on the road. Kat rumah selalu conk out once i balik.
Went to OU and surveyed options. Asked Jonathan and he has one to sell also. Still trying to decide if I should buy. Would I actually be more productive? I'm afraid that it  would be a waste of  scarce funds...

No comments: