Friday, April 13, 2018

Pening kepala...

Maybe it's a norm for some people, but not me. Although I carry around a pack of Uphamol 650's, I seldom eat them.

Woke up with a dull headache this morning and it just carried on throughout the day... Sigh. Plus my boss dah masuk hari ni and I have a million things half done. URGGGHHHHHHH...

Kept dozing on and off around noon and crawling along the rest of the time. At 3 pm I had a bit of bran with milk + coffee, hilang kejap sakit kepala. Errmmm... was it caffeine withdrawal? I don't take THAT much coffee every day...

Or was it sleep deprivation again? Been sleeping rather late because for some stupid reason kept postponing until I shower at 1 a.m. and terhegeh2 nak semayang at 2 a.m. Last night tergolek tidur atas lantai lepas semayang... With the lights on. Which means I tak lena tidur. Again. Adoiii...

Maybe tonight I should have an early dinner outside, balik solat and tidur awal. No games. Esok awal2 nak breakfast with the girls and pergi shoot dekat FRIM.. After that should go home and sleep lah. And kemas my study before the cats rip my papers to shreds. Ouch.

Or look for Little Kopi and take him to the vet. He desperately needs help tapi dah berapa hari tak nampak si kecik tu :( 

No comments: