Monday, April 09, 2018

Lost and Not Found

Have been rather distressed the past few weeks because some things went missing and never resurfaced :(

One was my small bunch of office keys. At least I didn't lose ALL of them! I remember using it to get stuff before the Bera trip. Can't remember using it after we came back because I left early most of the time. Have been hunting for it high and low to no avail :(

Then it was the small metal plate that goes on my handphone. I cut it from the old phone and used UHU glue to attach it to the new phone. Unfortunately the glue didn't hold and I had a hard time keeping the phone on the holder on the way to Frasers. Somewhere along the way, the disc disappeared and has not been found at press time. Today I tested one of the magnetic strips I got in Korea and that worked OK, so I'm using it for the time being.

Last night I found Little Kopi on the steps with broken eyeballs and abscesses all over. I went in to keep my food and forgot all about him. Felt guilty in the morning and wanted to take him to the vet. Then I realised that someone had borrowed the pink cage and never returned it. I brought the black cage but couldn't find him anywhere... The least I could do it to get him some medical attention instead of letting him suffer like that. Will try to find him again tonight, insya Allah.

I need to catch up with work but I had some indigestion which made me unnaturally sleepy this morning. Hope I can get SOME things done in the afternoon...

No comments: