Tuesday, August 08, 2017

Warming Up

Adjusted my schedule to hit the gym 3 times a week - Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. I know I won't be able to do all most of the time, but it will be better than nothing.

This morning, alhamdulillah, managed to wake up a bit earlier, solat and mengaji before putting away clothes and leaving for the gym. Walked the treadmill at 5 kph for 20 minutes and "cycled" 5 km. It helped that CSI Cyber was showing, so I made myself stay on the "bike" until the episode ended. Haha... "multitasking" at its best :D

Sat for about 5 minutes in the steam room and had a nice shower. Bla 3x and left about 9.20. It took me about 25 minutes (via NKVE) to reach SS2. Not bad, eh? Managed to squeeze in a capati breakfast before getting to the office.

Am feeling a little more alive than previous weeks. I HOPE that this silly sinus infection will go away for good. It's so annoying to constantly feel like your head is full of cotton wool! I'm taking it really easy and just letting my body get a little more active again before I push it further.

Graham has arrived and we're almost set for our Korean adventure. We're meeting up tonight for durian and going to KTO on Saturday morning. I need to find info on the KTO at Nu Sentral because I couldn't find it last night.

I hope I can finish this silly article today because it has been dragging on for far too long. Got a nice flow yesterday, but my mojo died the moment I saw Chan's email about the website. Sigh. I don't want to be sensitive and delicate, but even I have to admit that at times, our spirit is so battered that even a small snag can threaten to throw everything off balance.

I'm praying for a happy and productive day today. Insya Allah :) 

No comments: