Monday, June 17, 2013

Follow-up procedures...

I think I need to balik kampung again to look for Nemo... Managed to call Abg Ajis (after a few tries) and he said she fled the cage by morning, because he DIDN'T stop by that night like Mak Lang said he would.

Damn. I knew it would happen. At least it's at the kampung with less traffic and no 10 floor drop. But still, I need to fix the problem now that the rehoming has gotten into a snag, as usual. This is one difficult cat, seriously.

And I did handle the transfer badly. I should have sent Nemo to Abg Ajis' house and introduced her to her new family instead of leaving her at Mak Lang's house. After I left, I realised that riding on a bike would freak Nemo out big time. For all her claws, she's just a big dodo...Sheez. Why do I ever listen to other people, really? Why? Why? Why?

I guess life would be perfect if she could get along with the other 4 terrors and used the toilet bin like everyone else, but she's not. And this was the best solution I could come up with. The least I could do is to go over and help her transition to her new life...

In the meantime, the other 4 dodos are sublimely happy to regain access to my room. They really seem to love sitting on my desk to enjoy the fresh air and sunshine. Pikachu slept on my bed last night and rejoiced in destroying my odd and ends. Sigh, if I could sort out the Nemo problem, it would be one less worry on my mind.

On the housing front, had a row with Abang last night. Complained to Abah and Shamila, was going to call Busu today but thankfully Abang saw the light and finally gave me the cheque late last night. Was sufficiently pissed off to ignore his call, had to force myself to check his message. When I saw it, I aborted a Scrab game I was in the middle of and drove over in K Ayu's car since mine was hopelessly blocked by then. Barely spoke a word to him since I was so annoyed. HOPEFULLY, the rest will be smooth going and I will have a new home by my fortieth birthday. Insya-Allah... There will be a lot of work to get there, but at least I won't be stuck at first base!


No comments: