Sunday, February 06, 2011

Sunday Morning Blur...

5 days of break and now baru nak pikir which things I absolutely must get done today... Granted I whiled away the first doing nothing, work like crazy the second, hung out with family and friend + shopped like a shopaholic (am not kidding, I really bought tons of stuff) on the third, read and moped a little on the fourth and now I'm already on the last!! 24 hours x 5 days is only 120 hours, izzit? Well, guess  more could have been done if I wasn't reading so much yesterday, but then, I don't have so much time to read these days, so it was nice to be able to.

Now, among the things I must decide are:
1. Stop by bank and make some payments on the way to OU/gym.
2. Go to OU and i) fix belt (if shop can do it), ii) go to Blue Cube and sort out some phone stuff iii) trim hair? iv) Pick up some this n that from the supermarket.
3. OR go to the gym to hang out, sauna, yoga and work off some blubber. Haven't gone for a couple of weeks and I'm feeling it.
4. OR stay home and clear out old clothes and mags and useless documents and dust and bake etc.

Actually I can get everything done, if I strategize, but brain is in lazy mode and it's too much trouble to think. But now I've babbled about it, I can actually see a course of action...

To the gym first, for either pump or RPM. Grab lunch in Uptown or OU. Go to bank IN OU, then do the rest of the stuff. Come home and deal with chores. It would probably take the whole day, but it would get done, I think. Nice. Cheers!! :-D

No comments: