Thursday, May 27, 2010

Workout log

Missed gym last night because I conked out as soon as I got home. Felt pretty bad, suspect it's dehydration. Office water supply is not great, and RO water makes me sick. On the other hand, knees feel better when I don't strain them working out. Will have to push through the pain, I guess. If don't tone up my muscles, they'll never be up to par.

Was late for Balance again this morning. Seriously, leaving the apt is a challenge. For some reason, it takes me half an hour to get out the door, then have to wait interminably for the super slow lift to go down and back up again. Understandably, at 7 a.m., there's a lot of stops for kids going to school and people going to work, so it's even slower. Plus, only one lift is working right now, the other one is down again. THEN, I had to push aside 4 cars before I could exit. Seriously. Lucky the roads weren't jammed yet at that hour, but I still got in late. Had trouble with some of the poses because 1) my left knee is still a bit wonky, and 2) I wasn't quite awake yet at that hour. Tried to sleep early last night, but still stayed up a bit, so still not getting enough sleep. Bad habit. Bad for concentration and insulin balance.

Hoping to catch some more classes tonight. Can do more sessions now that my muscles are less sore, just need to jaga my knees, can't afford to screw them up. Plus, I was 'forced' to sign up for the KL Marathon. It's more for donation purposes, but my friends haven't responded to the spamming, will have to call them and ask for donations now. Hurmph.. In for a penny, in for a pound... Will just have to push through it now. Will need to sort out details since Azri's wedding will be on 26th June and the marathon the day after. My passport pun expiring in October, so will have to renew jugak. See la how.

Oza out.

No comments: