Friday, February 06, 2009

Wasting My Time

I have a few assignment going on at the same time, just like everyone else, but it feels extra tiring because right now they all keep interrupting each other. Every time I start on something, I'm forced to deal with a part of another project. Plus I had to rework some stuff and go searching for someone's info. Unfortunately, since the guy is married to a celeb, I couldn't find ANY info that is about HIS qualifications. Everything is about his marriage, wife, bla bla bla. And his PA couldn't help me either. Pah! Useless waste of time! I feel like going home, but I know full well the moment I get home, I'll switch to domestic/lazybutt/translator mode and forget all about my pile of work. On the other hand, it IS my precious weekend. Who else is going to deal with my laundry and clean my room? Lend me a maid, anyone?

No comments: