Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Racun

Sometimes I can be quite a sucker for trying out new things. And many of these end up being 'hot hot chicken shit'. After being so gung-ho about cycling, the bike ended up gathering dust in the store room. Don't get me started on all the other half-baked projects I've had. Lately I barely have time to do laundry! The other day I met a few bikers and they're all racuning me to take up riding. Ye la, diorang punya moto cun giler. But then tengok la how much they're earning!! On my pitiful writer's pay ni... susah sket la. Plus, I do need a decent new car.
Well, it is much cheaper to ride than drive, but the safety aspect is quite daunting. My own 2nd hand kapcai is in bad condition these days. Can never seem to find the time to fix it properly. Since i only use it to go beli kuih or eat in Uptown (easier to park), sometimes the battery sampai mati tak recharge. Then I end up rolling it down the hill to revive the battery/ starter/ whatever. They spokes are yellow, and I think the exhaust is illegal, rempit type. Tyres need changing and suspension is crap. Lagi nak bawak moto besar! Heh! Have thought about getting a motorcycle license previously, but cannot justify the cost. After all, I got car license oredy, what for spend $$ on B license? Riding is so not my passion. Nak bawak moto gi OneUtama pun, liat. Karang jadi tukun tiruan pulak moto tu. But sometimes, itulah, you get excited on all the hype. Racun sieh.. Need an antidote, fast!

No comments: