Thursday, February 12, 2009

Moving Up...

Well, literally, at least. MagWorld properly merged with BluInc and 4 mags including ours were reshuffled into different locations in the building. So, as planned, we had to move upstairs today. We'll all sorely miss our darling orange walls and orange compartments... Plus we're so used to being the bising and huru hara group downstairs and now we've got to 'jaga perangai', at least until we know what we're dealing with in the main editorial section.

Am glad it was relatively painless. Started carrying our stuff up at 9.30, and by noon I was all settled in, more or less. Had to rush because I had a shoot in the afternoon. It went well, more exciting than usual. I think I hurt a singer's feelings because I didn't recognise her. Darn, now I have to learn to identify celebs and pseudo celebs too? Do they have scientific names? Jeez, the things I do to keep this job... I really enjoyed spending time with the other 2 ladies, actually. Cool gals, no divas, please.

Came back and of course went straight back to work. Donno la what time I nak balik nanti. But a bit hungry la, maybe I should take a break for dinner first. That way I don't go home and forget about work. Sounds like a plan...

No comments: