Saturday, December 27, 2008

Feeling Sexy...

No, I'm not menggataling again... Just feel a li'l bit vampy :) It's a wonder what an (unfortunately) expensive haircut and a little colour can do to your flagging self-esteem. :p

Am not a particularly vain person. In fact I can be categorised as downright sloppy much of the time, but recently, my propagation of white hair has been driving me to distraction! Flirted with henna at one point, then thought about colouring the whole lot red. The thought of slapping chemicals on my head was a tad disconcerting, so asked at the salon about an approximate cost. The answer: anything between RM215 to 405. OUCH! Ayo.. where got that kind of money la.. Kalau ada pun, it's budgeted for other things. Can't be throwing money around like that!

Later, made another call to the Artistic Director, who is a little buddy2 with me. She suggested just highlighting, the cost, somewhere around RM200 to 25o. PLus 30-40% off. Right... that sounds a little more affordable. But then, campur trim semua, still about RM200, right? Ayoo. Kenot la.

In the end, I bought a box of hair colour and spent a couple of hours working it in and rinsing it out, conditioning... And the result.. hmm.. not bad. At least my white hair not so obvious now. Had trimmed it back into shape a couple of days ago, so it looks pretty nice.. He he.. so happy. Woman, vanity is thy name.. and unabashedly so!!

1 comment:

JaseMario said...

Oza... x sangka u ada white hair.. hahaha. I lain laa, sejak kolej lagi dah ader uban !!!