Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Barred

Doesn't it suck when something goes wrong and you know you share a large part of the blame? I had missed my phone bill deadline by a couple of weeks, mainly because my documents were a mess, and the laptop was acting up. Finally paid up before work yesterday. I thought it would be all right la, since the new bill tak dapat pun lagi. And then suddenly my line was barred this morning. Yeesh! Dah la I ada assignment. Kalau ada emergency nak contact ke, kan susah..

Called up the call center and asked them why it was barred. Rupanya the payment via M2u belum clear. Sheesh. Biasa sekejap je dah clear. Wanted to argue jugak, pasal bil baru belum dapat dah kena bar. But then, I realised it was me who refused to increase the limit, so logik la, my line was cut when it reached the call limit. Grr.. leceh sungguh. Dah tu they won't unbar until i gave them the transaction ref no. Masalah la plak nak bukak M2u just so they will unbar my line.. Hrmph.

Baru semalam buat resolution to be ladylike - which includes not being grumpy and not scolding people, especially those poor call center guys. Sheez. Tolak markah...

No comments: