Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Melancholia

Sometimes it's hard not to feel this feeling of melancholy. This feeling that you're losing out, that everything is conspiring against you. You are a boat, adrift in the vast, uncompromising sea. And that sliver of hope that had kept you sane is drifting away...

You feel unsettled, things that used to make you happy now feels otherwise. And nothing seems to feel good anymore. When you're busy, you wish you were home. When you're 'stuck' at home, you wish to be out. Chatters are just people trying to get lucky, and you don't feel like talking sometimes. Thank God the week is full, though half of it is work, at least I am spared the monotony.

I don't know, I wish things were different. I wish we had connected on a different level. I wish I was the one who belonged. But life goes on, and I know, somehow, I will carry on...

No comments: