Saturday, June 07, 2014

Time Time Time...

It's already 1.30 p.m. What have I done today? Well, at least the dishes are done.... Have made breakfast, watched My Kitchen Rules, now catching CSI... Need to pick up a few things from Tesco and maybe make a quick stop at Segi Fresh to get some backup fish for the cats. The poor things have had to deal with cheap canned grub and dry food the past week. Pikachu is looking a little more lively today, so I hope I won't have to worry about a vet.

Been totally useless trying to work, will HAVE to ask for help if I don't want to get kicked out the moment I pop in. I should hang on for another six months so that I can clear my car and credit card debts. I'll be lucky if I can survive another year. It looks pretty bleak right now. Haven't done anything right and so much wrong...

Thank God we're safely installed in our new apartment and not in that irritating place anymore. My costs have not gone down much because of the higher electricity and Unifi bills. I still need to worry about stuff, and work is a major headache right now. I can't concentrate, I fall asleep and I have no idea what to write. Am slowly easing back into reality and I HOPE I can get back on track soon. Only God can save me now and being consistent with prayers is already a challenge. Save me from myself, please...

No comments: