Friday, June 13, 2014

Balancing Act

Come to think of it, a few weeks ago I really enjoyed staying home. But eventually I realised that my life was very unbalanced if I don't work. Being back at work has been good. I couldn't do much at home, somehow time was dominated by cooking, eating and cleaning in between cosseting my cats! At least at the office I'm FORCED to make full use of available time before I clocked off for the day.

I do miss home a little, especially the cats... But this is definitely better. I can earn a living, and face it, the four idiots can entertain themselves while mummy goes to earn money for their food. They have been eating SO much lately! We've opened the 3rd bag of food already in 3 weeks... Plus I spent quite a lot for their fresh fish this month. At least they're healthy and happy, I really can't stand it if they're not well.

Have been missing prayers, and right now, the only way I can push myself is by reminding me that I had been given extra time to collect 'bekalan akhirat'. I think the Big Boss gave me a scare to remind me that my supplies have been sorely lacking! And at the same time He answered my fervent prayers to 'please cure this irritating cough'. God really works in mysterious ways :P

Some colleagues have been avoiding me although I have been cleared as non-infectious. Am just shrugging it away. They'll come around. I won't come and endanger people if I knew I was still a threat. Some have been quite welcoming, which is nice. I'd hate to be hated. I hope I can somehow get my act together soon, I'd like to excel and choose where I go instead of being kicked around. Life would be better if I wasn't so hopeless all the time! Hwaiting!!

No comments: