Friday, August 16, 2013

Dreams: Part IV

Sometimes I feel like I'm going mad... So much work to do and somehow can never get anything done :( Nak cari 2nd officer pun, so susah...

Besok just can't decide about going down to JB. Duit CIMB tak masuk2, the bodoh officers made me sign the PPI form like 3 times. The first 2 dah hilang, hope 3rd time's the charm. The I transferred Rm1000 from Maybank pun tak masuk lagi my CIMB account. Come on la, it's been more than a day! The money is out of MBB, but it's not in CIMB. That means that it's lost in transit. Geez! Tukar orang punya account number, tak inform. Kata it's the same, then how come my transfer tak masuk? Mesti sangkut somewhere, kan?

If I go down, nak jugak shopping kat JPO. Kalau tak no point la turun jauh2. Then dok fikir nak tidur mana. K Intan dah offer dah, but then macam tak best la pulak pasal tau perangai dia kan? Tadi kemain lagi dia memujuk, takde beza la, hapa lah. Yang kau dah kapur harta Mak Ngah, Pak Ngah, Yaie & Nyai aku, tak mengaku. Apa dia ingat aku tak tau yang dia tu penipu?? Somehow I got Nyai's kerabu, but I think there was something else I was supposed to get, tak dapat. Hate it. But then, I grew up with her kids, so how? Sedara angkat pun, close jugak. Like, tak best lak kalau tak pergi Lisa's wedding. Even though she's anak angkat, takkan nak ignore kot. Even though I ignored her sisters' weddings.. heh!

One of Abah's mangoes turned out tawar and the rest spoiled. I got rid of them. Geez, dad. Can't you give something that's NOT rotten to your kids? You want good things out of us, right? Sometimes he drives me up the wall! Can you dump your rotten wife, please?

Next, back to dreams....

Part IV - Dining hall 

Well, I want to play down this area. Just a nice expandable table and simple chairs, maybe even stools for eating. Keep the table small for normal days, expand it when company comes. Maybe the chairs/stools can be stacked aside when not in use.

What I'd really like is a nice sideboard where we can keep the good crockery. Would like to take some of Mom's nice pyrex sets for our use. I'd like to have space to keep my collection of coffees and teas so we can make interesting drinks for our guests. Perhaps an electric kettle won't be amiss if it's for gatherings. I could keep my ice-cream machine there too. Leave the savoury stuff in the kitchen :)

Would be good to keep the cutleries near the dining table, so good drawers are a must to keep the eating and serving utensils. Ooh... I can't wait to have a nice dining area again!! Away from the TV, s'il vous plait...

No comments: