Friday, January 04, 2013

Feeling Trippy..

Aaarrrrgghhh!! Am feeling so frustrated with work!! I really need to finish my meeting minutes but every other minute some other task pops into my brain and blows my concentration. In the end I'm like someone with 6 feet tripping all over myself trying to walk forward. Ugh!!

It helps that I bought that printer so that I can see things on paper if necessary. But it's not so easy to work at home with all the brats getting angry at each other and my room all smelly and in a mess thanks to having another foster at home... It doesn't take too long to dress up Toby's wound, but I end up spending hours giving him and all the other brats TLC. Sigh.

Then there's the house chores (other than ones done by cleaners), and extra cleaning, again, due to too many cats. Someone has been puking all over the place too, so even MORE cleaning. Heck, I'm not wasting time watching TV or Kimchi anymore, I've got KITS to worry about! Now that Toby is with me, Nemo and Comot have not been seen for more than a week, I wonder where they are.

There's no proper place to work at home, actually. The hall is too open and distracting and the room is just too crowded with no real working zone. Now there's no space left with the cats' cages and kitty litter there.

I have too much work overdue and if this continues I can't blame anyone for kicking me out. Heck, I would kick ME out if I was the boss!

Pah found a nice apartment going at a reasonable price, so hope it proves to be good so that we can go ahead and buy. There will be so much work after that too, with the EPF withdrawal, loan (maybe), renovations (minor, I hope), furniture, decorating, etc, etc, etc. But if it means having a place of our own, with a study where we can park all our books and magazines, and someplace I can actually DO WORK, it will be well worth the effort.

Hope things come together this year. Last year was nothing but a frustrating old bunch of bad moves. I really hope things get better this year, Amin....

No comments: