Monday, January 28, 2013

Bummed :(

It seems my grand plans for the apartment I want has met with a (hopefully) temporary setback... Groan!! Went to check my CCRISS in the pouring rain on Friday, and unfortunately found that my car payments have been lagging the whole of last year. Damn! that can't be good for the loan application...

NOW I wish banks sent out notifications for car loans. Why don't they, I wonder. My due date is the 20th and I usually pay after the 25th, thinking that I'm paying for the following month's installment. Guess I must have missed a payment somewhere and never made up for it. :( The last time I called the bank to find out, everything was A-OK. I even pay a little extra just in case there were any delays, and now it seems all my efforts were not enough.

Last year was a bit insane, work wise, and I was so stressed, hutang puasa pun aku tak bayar! Now baru terhegeh2 nak setel balik, hutang tahun lepas lagi nak buat... K Ayu quit her long-time job and it took her a long while to find even a temporary one, so I took on all the house bills and rent and groceries etc. Thought I can reduce stress once the new house is under way, guess I was wrong, huh?

I was so excited about moving to a new apartment, I even had everything planned out... Now it may never happen ;( Waaahhhh!!! Nak pindah!!! Sob sob!!

Guess the only consolation is that everything happens for a reason, and it may be for the best that this wish of mine was foiled. I still hope that we can work around the problem. Otherwise it will be yet another round of house hunting which I don't have the time for. Urgh. Hope the year gets better, this isn't very nice...

No comments: