Monday, January 23, 2012

Feng Shui

Sempena Raya Cina ni... masuk pulak cerita feng shui, kan? Actually been feeling a little slow lately, and my bad habit of sleeping late isn't helping. Went back to Pump, but I may have overexerted myself a little... Still, I need to work on my horribly flabby body. Didn't notice it until I started shopping for clothes, la kan?

Anyway, when I reinstated the bed, I put the headboard against the outside wall because it seemed the most practical option. Unfortunately, I have been feeling unrested despite hours of sleep. So today I moved it against the inner wall, as it was before, when I was sleeping Japanese style. Took an afternoon nap and now I feel so much better... Wonder if there's any science in this feng shui thing because I did read somewhere about windows at yr head being bad for the personal chi. Or maybe it's just the flow is better when the window is on my side instead of at my head. Anyway, I think I'll keep this orientation since it's working well.

Moved the lights and now I have the standing light by the door, which is good. Senang nak pasang and matikan before tidur and going out. Discovered that with some juggling, I can create a pretty nice big space for solat. As long as I have that, I'm happy. Hope I don't become stupefied again... I'm enjoying some normalcy for once in my life!! Ya Allah, please protect me from stupidity and dishonor!

No comments: