Saturday, October 22, 2011

Just a breezy Saturday morning...

Late morning and I've not showered yet... Slept at about 2 a.m. last night but managed to mix some dough to bake. Woke up in the morning and bake it - voila! Fresh bread. Unfortunately discovered mold in pack of grated cheddar. Um... hello, I bought cheddar, not blue cheese!! Sigh.

Was inspired to dismantle bed and lay down the nice Persian carpet in my room. So now I have more space to work, watch videos and pray. I won't have to work in the hall distracted by the TV, nor put up with the creaky bed anymore. The mattress is put up, I'll have to pull it down when I want to sleep. Seriously, I don't really know how this arrangement is going to work out, but well, I can give it a week or so. If I don't like it, it's easy enough to reassemble the bed. With the store room filled with my landlord's stuff, I'll just have to be creative with the space we've got. Why else would he give us such a cheap rent, right?

I AM feeling a little tired lately, but it's the nice kind that comes with physical exercise. Been busy with PMM5 preparations, but things have been progressing well, more or less. Have accidentally pissed off Ms Tram about the banner, but we have our design guidelines too! Sigh. See how we can work it out la... Still have a shitload of other things to take care of next week, but the meeting plans are more or less under control, thank God. Am hoping everything goes smoothly in HCMC, I do like this job, you know...

1 comment:

JaseMario said...

salam oza. take care.