Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Missing in Action

When I came back from Bkt Nanas on Sunday I was pretty much whipped. I conked out immediately. I'm still not feeling so great. Slept this whole afternoon too, despite wanting to use my off day to deal with the mess.

My room is a disaster and there are items missing. Like my Transitions specs. And a paper bag of french fries, which would soon start to stink unless the urban legend about McD fries being made of indestructible plastic is true. My clean clothes and not so clean clothes are in danger of being mixed together. Definitely need to find a bigger apartment soon. Am busy house shopping and there's so many things floating around, like that lecturing job and the unfinished WWF project plus the PS the Children database. Shoot. Really need to get my act together fast...

No comments: