Friday, February 19, 2010

Bl**dy Banks..

I so hate it when I try to pay off a loan and they won't allow me. There's a price to pay to save on interest - RM200, to be exact. And that's more than the remaining interest due. So sakit hati! and they took the money without even acknowledging it. Hello.. that's a few thousand of my sweat and tears, okay? The least you can do is acknowledge that you have taken the money... instead every month i still get the standard letter "reminding" me that I don't owe them anything.. Yeesh!! Sakit hati...

Nasib baik semalam someone suggested i ask for an interest reduction. Yup. they should. Like 0%, since i basically have paid off the f**king loan! I hate this 'international' bank.

1 comment:

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.