Monday, November 02, 2009

What's Up Doc?

Am feeling a bit run down now. Been a long day, but want to finish something before I sign off. Esok ada assignment, meaning half the day will be outside. Lagipun kalau tak push sekarang, esok karang tonggang terbalik nak kejar deadline.

Last weekend - layan personal matters. Nak repair keta aja dah 4 1/2 jam! Tak tau la kenapa kedai tu tukar bulb lampu dengan hon pun sampai 2 jam. Pastu tukar absorbers + arm lagi 2 jam 1/2. Boring gila tunggu kat situ. My regular shop ok sikit...

Ni dok call sana, call sini, email sana, email sini.. write up tak siap2. Jangan la jam kepala hotak aku ni. Niaya!

3 comments:

~CovertOperations78~ said...

Hang in there! Everything will work out soon, one at a time. My car broke down on the Ampang Elevated Highway last month, and my front tooth broke the same day. I spent thousands in just one weekend. And my entire weekend was wasted. :o( So yes, you have my sympathy :o(

Take care of the important things first. How are the kittens doing? When will Obie and Mummy Cat be neutered? Jewel is doing fine, I hear. Sweet little thing! Kici-kici. I love that name!

Paus Biru said...

Oof! Tough, girl. Hang in there, yah? I'm ok, just need to stay on track, cannot afford to get derailed.

Obi & Mummy is scheduled for spaying/neutering this Sunday (I think it's Sunday la- sister's job now).

I'm down to one kitten now. Curly got kit-napped and one mysteriously died. Donno why, just found him lying behind the dryer one day. The remaining girl had diarrhea but is looking better already.

~CovertOperations78~ said...

I hope Curly is now in a good home and is happy :'o( So sad about the poor kitty who died. Sob, sob. Al-Fatihah, kitty. So sorry.