Friday, December 07, 2007

Tension, tension...

Have been attending a mega interesting workshop this past week. It's not often that I stay engaged and not lose interest in the proceedings at such dos. But my coursemates have been extremely entertaining, and the subject matter is something very close to heart. I must say I learnt lots and the trainers are real pros. Tabik spring!The only drawback is, I have 12 hours less to work in every day.

Day starts by leaving house at 7.30 in order to avoid nightmarish city crawl. I'll get to class by 8.30, and after a full day, crawl into Raja Chulan to pick up sister before crawling home. By the time we get back, will be pretty tired, but will work anyway, trying to finish this job by the week's end. Have been pulling in so many late nights over the past few weeks that I can't wait for the day that I can actually crawl into bed and read instead of conking out.

At the moment trying to be patient with extra cats until I can rehome them. Once again, idiot woman disappeared after promising to take them all in. Let me guess, husband vetoed the idea, or she plain changed her stupid mind. Idiot.

In any case, feel very tired and just dying to submit the final work already. Cheers!

No comments: