Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Urgh

Raya is over. Food has been cooked and eaten. Utensils, kitchen and house is cleaned up. Laundry done. It's time to get back to work. But my computer is now utterly broken. Sister's PC is thankfully usable and I did back-up my work. But have forgotten password to AV, so am not able to adjust anything, or update the &^%$ thing. Some things like Java can't be installed. But as a whole, I can get by. I'm dying to get my lappie fixed and running again. I miss being mobile. Sigh. My life sucks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I told my youngest brother once when he boasted of his high end PC to me, that once you are bitten by the lappie craze, you wont go back chained to a desk(top) again...

He's into his second lappie now :)

Cheers, Zura, (try to) have a good working week ahead..