Thursday, July 12, 2007

The Wrestling Match

I have a throbbing headache and I feel like puking.

Reason? Wrestling with jammed AVs. I couldn't do anything at all yesterday. AV could not initialize and I can't open up files to work on. Internet was totally blocked, so could not send over requested files. Dratted spyware can do incredible harm if not kept away... Sheez. Finally caved in and reformatted C: drive on sister's PC. I hope to God I didn't erase anything of importance...

Comp works ok now but newly installed AV has "Autolearn" which means until it is convinced that Mozilla Firefox is completely harmless, it will take 20 minutes to move forward.

And my laptop? After receiving a 4-figure quotation, I said thanks, but no thanks and will have to pick it up sometime soon. Ugh. Have so much catching up to do... :p

No comments: