Monday, July 10, 2006

Running Around


Drove out to Kuantan yesterday morning to attend Reeza's wedding. Yup, same dude I was nuts about 2 years ago. Can't blame a guy for not choosing me, can you? He's a good bro and someone I can turn to when things overwhelm me...

Got to Ktn around noon and had a drink with Jayamary before going off to the wedding. It was a simple affair, and I didn't know anyone. It felt just... weird! Reeza was late. Nasib baik P was there to accompany me. Waited for the pengantin to arrive, said my congrats, took some photos and we were off.

P had to go meet his friends and Jaya had classes, so I had to 'bawak diri' in Megamall for the afternoon. Then Jaya picked me up around 6.30 and we went over to her place. Later we met up with Sufirah for dinner until ten when we had to go 'rescue' my car in Megamall. Started off home quite late and arrived in the wee hours to KL. Glad I didn't have to drive...

Now all that running around have got me off my feed again. Cheez... Just hope I don't get sick again... This is getting to be quite ridiculous!

No comments: