Saturday, July 29, 2006

Bosan

Am supposed to man a booth in Times Square this weekend. Don't really mind that, except for the fact that strong winds on Friday toppled the display boards over and destroyed them. AGAIN. Just days after being repaired. So I'm left with a table to display stuff on. As usual, the general public in Malaysia is not that interested in energy savings... So it becomes quite boring.

Since Times Sq has free internet access, took the opportunity to look for a conference to attend. I need to go by September to justify the cost to our project donors as project will end in February next year. Found it quite difficult to find a relevant conference to attend. Will attend one in KL next month, but yet to settle on one overseas... Have to skip US since they're so sticky about people entering their exalted state. Hrmph!

Also annoyed with a guy I met on Skype. Don't ordinary Malay guys (that excludes my friends) have anything better to do with their time other than wasting other people's time? He was trying to convince me that he wanted to get serious, and this morning a girl picked up his phone... Explain that, please. Fortunately I have learnt to take these guys with a bucket of salt. However, I do resent the amount of time and effort I spent being nice to him when he is already in another relationship. So much for trying to find new friends! Hah. I'll stick with my tested and true friends from now on, thank you very much. At least they are genuine, interesting, normal and have better things to do than lead people on.

Will now prepare emails to Risq & Wardi to arrange for a briefing in Melaka. After Maghrib.

Excuse moi... Je suis tres irrite.

No comments: